Starting a small business can be tough. Figures suggest around one in three start-ups fail within the first three years, with more closing their books beyond that period.
- A further £150m government lending pot could unlock thousands more jobs
- Ohad Hecht, COO at Emarsys, looks at how the latest automated email marketing technology can improve recommendation responses and increase sales
- Small Businesses can also use the free bank account switching service launched by the banking industry
- The British Chambers of Commerce 3rd annual International Trade Conference Global Network, Global Opportunities, takes place on Thursday 9th October, at The Brewery in London.
- Age is but a number in the world of Entrepreneurs, don't let it hold you back.
Latest Business News
- Heston Blumenthal has built his career and reputation on pushing the boundaries with his culinary creations.
- Kelly Hoppen MBE is best known as an interior designer. But behind the soft furnishings lies a steely businesswoman with a competitive edge.
- Jo Malone MBE,the cover subject for New Business Winter 2013 talks to Nick Martindale.