Growing your business beyond UK borders should be an exciting and rewarding venture, so making sure your foreign currency is working just as hard for you, is essential.
- Comments by Stephen Archer, Business Analyst and director of UK business consultancy, Spring Partnerships
- In a recent survey, Which? found that 79 per cent of home insurers use 084 numbers, leaving recent flood victims paying premium rates to make a claim. Lindzey Evans, Client Support Manager for Penelope, the virtual phone system for startup and emerging businesses, gives the inside track on the importance of choosing the right number for your business whatever its size.
- If a company has a viable business then there is no need to worry about paying the tax bill – it can be spread over time.
- Small businesses are planning to create thousands of new Apprenticeships in the next year, according to new research out today to mark National Apprenticeship Week.
- In the modern business landscape changes are occurring increasingly quickly.
Latest Business News
- Kelly Hoppen MBE is best known as an interior designer. But behind the soft furnishings lies a steely businesswoman with a competitive edge.
- Heston Blumenthal has built his career and reputation on pushing the boundaries with his culinary creations.
- Jo Malone MBE,the cover subject for New Business Winter 2013 tells Nick Martindale about fighting back, and how she’s finally back where she belongs