- One of the principal reasons for start-ups failing is a lack of understanding of the financial side of the business. That’s why cloud-based accounting, like Xero, is such an invaluable tool for getting the most from your small business
- Nic Gidaracos, Head of Corporate Card Programme FairFX,gives advice on travel cost saving through a little advance planning
- Things are looking up, but no market stays happy and sunny forever, and one lesson taught by 2008 and the subsequent global downturn is that the astute stay prepared.
- A driver of PSV and HGV trucks delivering anything from cranes to buses and even an aerial rescue platform for the Fire Brigade, has ensured the continuity of his business thanks to a factoring facility brokered by Touch Financial.
- Born in the USA, influenced here, successful on both sides of the pond, New Business sits down with Sabrina Parsons CEO of International company Palo Alto Software and mother of three active sons, to find out her secret of success.
Latest Business News
- Kelly Hoppen MBE is best known as an interior designer. But behind the soft furnishings lies a steely businesswoman with a competitive edge.
- Heston Blumenthal has built his career and reputation on pushing the boundaries with his culinary creations.
- Jo Malone MBE,the cover subject for New Business Winter 2013 tells Nick Martindale about fighting back, and how she’s finally back where she belongs