Laura Tenison MBE hit on the idea for JoJo Maman Bébé while recuperating in hospital following a car crash, overseeing its development from a mail order catalogue to an international operation.
- What are the challenges that arise when starting your own business? by Andrew Gosheron, Vice President Field Sales Europe, FedEx Express
- The Budget and its impact on the SME
- One of the principal reasons for start-ups failing is a lack of understanding of the financial side of the business.
- Nic Gidaracos, Head of Corporate Card Programme FairFX,gives advice on travel cost saving through a little advance planning
- Things are looking up, but no market stays happy and sunny forever, and one lesson taught by 2008 and the subsequent global downturn is that the astute stay prepared.
Latest Business News
- Kelly Hoppen MBE is best known as an interior designer. But behind the soft furnishings lies a steely businesswoman with a competitive edge.
- Heston Blumenthal has built his career and reputation on pushing the boundaries with his culinary creations.
- Jo Malone MBE,the cover subject for New Business Winter 2013 tells Nick Martindale about fighting back, and how she’s finally back where she belongs