- Your employees are the lifeblood of your business and, therefore, ensuring that they remain as efficient as possible is key to your overall success.
- Those who criticise Apple’s recent product releases - iPhone 6 in different sizes, iWatch and Apple Pay - as being uninspiring or lacking innovation forget Apple’s incredibly successful model for success and there are four good reasons why the Californian tech giant has strengthened its position.
- Having cut her teeth in the entrepreneurial environment of Silicon Valley in the late 1990s, Sabrina Parsons quickly saw the potential for business planning software aimed at smaller firms in the UK
- Reaching and engaging your potential customers, acquiring and retaining customers, and driving your company’s growth depend upon using not just one but many marketing strategies at the same time.
- The alternative finance market is growing and changing almost daily; who would have predicted this growth even a few years ago?
Latest Business News
- Heston Blumenthal has built his career and reputation on pushing the boundaries with his culinary creations.
- Kelly Hoppen MBE is best known as an interior designer. But behind the soft furnishings lies a steely businesswoman with a competitive edge.
- Jo Malone MBE,the cover subject for New Business Winter 2013 talks to Nick Martindale.