Many small businesses have been given the Queen’s Award for excellence in their chosen field, a badge of honour they can wear with pride for the next 5 years
- Britain’s Lesser Known “Export Epicentres” Revealed in Exclusive Research of 2,500 UK SMEs Highlighting UK Trade in Global Markets
- A new website showcasing 21st century British manufacturing is due to be launched next week (April 23rd) at a high-profile event in London.
- UK and European Business Leaders want UK to stay in EU - Negative consequences predicted if exit takes place.A new survey by The European Business Awards sponsored by RSM, shows that 86% of European business leaders*, think the UK should stay in the EU, and 11% think it should exit
- 4 days without power - Practical tips to protect your business from downtime by Paul Weeden, MD of Foration…put bluntly: ‘how long can you be down for and how much data can you afford to lose?"
- Clearly nobody wants the business that they have worked hard to build up to become vulnerable on divorce.
Latest Business News
- Heston Blumenthal has built his career and reputation on pushing the boundaries with his culinary creations.
- Kelly Hoppen MBE is best known as an interior designer. But behind the soft furnishings lies a steely businesswoman with a competitive edge.
- Jo Malone MBE,the cover subject for New Business Winter 2013 talks to Nick Martindale.