World First’s Q2 2016 Global Trade Barometer has captured the knee-jerk reaction of UK SMEs to a plunging pound in the wake of the UK’s historic Brexit result.
- The challenges of maintaining a healthy workforce for the smaller company
- by Amir Shani, Director, Mobile Lifecycle Products, Cellebrite
- New Business talks to Richard Stewart and Steve Carter, employee benefit and technology experts and founders of Untangl, who are on a mission to open up the market for start-ups and smaller businesses
- The changing face of the UK workplace. By Mark James, Editor
- By Lisa Baergen, director at NuData Security
Latest Business News
- Heston Blumenthal has built his career and reputation on pushing the boundaries with his culinary creations.
- Kelly Hoppen MBE is best known as an interior designer. But behind the soft furnishings lies a steely businesswoman with a competitive edge.
- Jo Malone MBE talks to Nick Martindale.